Oferta: Quantitative Risk Internship Program
|Nazwa||Quantitative Risk Internship Program|
|Stanowisko||Quantitative Risk Internship Program|
|Branża||Bankowość i finanse|
|Opis oferty||Your role|
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset? Do you like when things are moving fast? Are you passionate about advanced quantitative techniques that lead to tangible results? For our Quantitative Risk Internship Program we are looking for several people like that who can help us to:
• measure and control credit and market risk in an accurate and transparent way
• develop quantitative rating, exposure, and stress models that are compliant to regulatory requirements and support the business
• build models that aggregate all risk types
• make sure these models are fit for their purpose.
You’ll be part of our Quantitative Risk team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park). Working together with our colleagues of the global Risk Methodology team it is our role to employ the latest quantitative techniques to ensure that our risk control models are fit for purpose and meet all regulatory requirements. In our Internship Program, you will have a chance to participate in analyzing developing regulatory requirements, automation and digitalization of the financial industry. This is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharpest minds in risk control. Your paid internship will last 3 to 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 40 hour week.
• at least a bachelor's degree in financial mathematics, statistics, econometrics, physics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics or another quantitative area (and you love this stuff)
• interest in financial markets (experience is a plus)
• a can-do attitude to get the problem solved (despite all challenges) as part of a truly international team
• motivated, self-directed and creative
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions, and cultures
• good in English, both spoken and written
• skilled in MS Excel and statistical programs like R or SAS.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Skontaktuj się z pracodawcą|